Given name: Michał Family name: Klepfisz (2)
- (1, 2) YES
- (1, 2) Male
- (1) Michał , (2) Michał
- (1) Klepfisz , (2) Klepfisz
- (2) 1913-04-17
- (2) 1943-04-20
- (1, 2) Warszawa
- (1, 2) Warszawa
- (1) No
- (1, 2) No information
- (1) Jewish
- (1) higher
A fighter, his wife Lodzia and daughter Irena were on the 'Aryan side'on 17 April he went to the ghetto.(2)
Born in a Hasid family, his father was a melamed and a Bund activist, his mother - a Polish literature teacher in a Jewish school. Michał graduated from Warsaw University of Technology. Was a member of Cukunft. After the war broke out he went to Lvov, later to Donieck. Worked in a Russian car factory. In 1941 returned to Warsaw and took up organising underground self-incendiary bottles production points. Often went to the 'Aryan side', where he bought weapons for the ghetto. Lived at a Pole's (Szczepaniak) at Gornoslaska Street No. 3, later at Panska Street No. 48. Turned in to the Gestapo by that Szczepaniak, susequently sent in a transport to Treblinka. Escaped from the train and came back to the ghetto. During the uprising fought in Jurek Blones's group at the brushmakers' shop. Died on 20 April. Buried the next day on the yard of the house at Swietojerska Street No. 32. Awarded the Virtuti Militari cross by the Polish government in London in March 1944.
- (1) Warsaw Ghetto Uprising, 1943
(Acquaintance / Aider )
Bierze udział w naradzie poświęconej wpadce komórki legalizacyjnej „Żegoty” i potrzebie utworzenia nowej (początek 1...
Julian Grobelny uczy Michała Klepfisza produkować bomby trotylowe.Prawdopodobnie dzieje się to w lokalu PPS-WRN przy...
- Było już coraz bliżej powstania w getcie, zaczęło się noszenie bro... ,
- Często byłam pod murami z przesyłkami, marzyłam, żeby mi pozwolili... 1943-04-17 ,
- Julian Grobelny uczy Michała Klepfisza, działacza ŻOB, produkować... (Help / free of charge / one-off/short-lasting / other help / Independent Jewish actions ) ,
- Grobelny Julian (Acquaintance / Aider )